Hawk’s Nest Homeowners Association
Board of Directors Meeting
September 25, 2012
8:15pm – 8:30pm
7715 Wryneck Drive
Board of Directors
Jim Ash, President
Julie Battles, Treasurer
Tanya Ash and Kathleen Tagliaferri , Landscape Committee
Elaine Borgerding and Kristin Shoup, Social Committee
Rochelle Rupp, Secretary
- Tanya Ash called the meeting to order.
- All acts of the board occurring prior to the meeting were discussed and approved and ratified. The board further voted to defend and indemnify the members of the board for all prior acts.
- Julie Battles gave the Treasurer’s report. She shared that three homeowners were late in paying dues. Jim noted that the state gives authority to homeowners associations to charge late fee and liens.
- Elaine Borgerding presented the social committee report. Labor Day celebration was fun, though the weather was rainy. A Halloween pizza party is being planned. The welcome committee is keeping busy with new neighbors into the neighborhood. Neighborhood directories are old. Mike Strange has not heard anything from the vendor who is considering printing our new directories.
- Tanya and Kathleen described the landscape committee needs. The landscaping crew doesn’t take the initiative to do work that needs to be done. New bids will be solicited. Jim explained that we will keep the landscaping budget at the current rate. Three entrances require more landscaping. Jim and Tanya attended to some landscaping issues.
- Jim explained that an Email will go out asking for neighborhood volunteers to run for the HNHA Board of Directors. Jim Ash has volunteered to run for President; Julie Battles will volunteer to run as Treasurer. Tanya Ash and Kathleen Tagliaferri volunteer to remain on the Landscape Committee. Elain Borgerding and Kristin Shoup have volunteered to be on the Social Committee. Elections for a secretary are open for a new volunteer. Rochelle Rupp has asked to step down after 2 years.
- Jim Ash adjourned the meeting.